About The company:
Qtel is an ISO 9001-2000 & 10002:2004 Certified Company founded in 1999. They leverage their strength in critical technology for self-service commerce in banking, transportation, utility, bill-pay solutions end-to-end. These are innovative, reliable and easy to use and can be configured to suit a variety of applications and consumer needs.
Qtel’s wide range of solutions & products are currently deployed with leading companies processing millions of transactions. Our service & support ensures consumer delight.
Job Profile: Software Developer Dot Net
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B Tech/M Tech/ BCA/MCA
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Candidate has to design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Candidate hast to Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Candidate has to mMaintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Candidate should have solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Candidate should have deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, ASP. NET.
- Candidate should have ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET. REST Web Services a plus
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Candidate must have strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business)
Dot Net Developer
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.2 LPA