About The Company
Process Master is a team of experts for developing software solutions to simplify workflow and to help organizations maintain their vantage in a competitive market. Offering state-of-the-art IT solutions in the field of Business Process Management, Business Analytics and Enterprise Mobility, we have given many enterprises a leg-up into the Digital Age. ISO 9001:2008 certifies our excellence at work. At Process Master, our simple catchphrase “Keep Innovating” is nothing short of our way of life, underpinning all our engagements. Our status as one of the fastest growing firms in our industry is a testament to our work ethic. We are honoured to count some of the best-known organizations from almost every market niche in India among our satisfied patrons.
Process Master helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: 0 To 3 Years
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to 2.4 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2012/2013/2014
Course Specialization: B.Tech./B.E.
Probation/Training Period: 20 Days
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
· Effective Problem solving skills while dealing with tough scenarios during development phase.
· Excellent communication skills and quick learner of new technology.
· Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
· Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, motivational, and facilitation skills.
· Participating in detail level of coding, code walk through and unit testing of software modules.
· Participating in generating technical documentation of product and package.
· Participating as team member in all phases of software development lifecycle including the analysis and design of system.
· Will be responsible for completing the project in timeline.
- Initial Screening
- Technical Round
- Final HR Round
Dot Net Developer
0 - 3 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA