About the Company:-
Planet E-Com Solutions (PECS) is an ISO 9001 & Microsoft certified outsourcing web development company with 12 years of experience and having its offices in India (Delhi & Mumbai) & UK (London). PECS provides quality and affordable services of Web development , Content Management System, E-Commerce Solutions, Enterprise Portal solutions and all type of Custom Web services to various clients across the globe. Our company specializes in Enterprise Web Application customization and web development services . PECS is providing affordable, custom and quality Web Development and Software Development services across the world with latest and emerging Web Technologies. PECS invites to its website visitors to outsource their Web Design , Software Development and SEO projects with us and save their money because we are providing affordable and quality Web applications and Software development services for our clients since September 1999.
Job location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.1 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(CS, IT), BCA, MCA
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Well-versed with OOPS concept, RDBMS concepts & MySQL SQL.
- Good knowledge of Web Services, HTML/CSS, XML
- Excellent logical and analytical ability.
- Effective Team Player Desired Skills.
- Quick learner and ability to multitask.
- Hands on MS office and MS Excel.
- Confident communication, interpersonal skills with excellent English.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
Last date to apply: 25 October 2018
- Technical Rounds
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.1 LPA