About the Company
Taazaa Tech Pvt Ltd is a technology consulting company focusing on software product development and cloud computing infrastructure services. They work primarily on challenging web and mobile applications. They are looking to build their team with competent, energetic and result oriented software professionals who want to build great products. They encourage their engineers to explore new ideas and technologies.
Salary details: Upto Rs 3.5 LPA Depending upon the candidature and the interview performance)
Probation: 3 months
Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 1 to 2 years
Job Location: Noida
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- The candidate will be required to work on .NET technologies including C#, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, ORM (NHibernate, Entity Framework), StructureMap, AutoMapper, Log4Net, ReSharper
- Hand on experience in designing and building of complex enterprise applications.
- Should be excellent in MVC framework (Knowledge on angular JS would be an added advantage.)
- Should be familiar with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Should hold sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Data Structure, SOLID design Principles, Domain Driven Design, SQL server or MYSQL.
- Should have an exposure in working on SDLC process for atleast 2/3 projects.
- Good communication skills and ability to own and deliver task being self-sufficient.
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Dot Net Developer
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 2 Years
2 - 3.5 LPA