Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Dot Net Developer
About The company
Logimetrix Techsolutions Pvt Ltd, well known as LogimetrixTech is a turnkey software and business solution provider. Established to steer customers through the next generation of business innovation powered by technology with state-of-the-art business automation, software development and consultation services.
LogimetrixTech specialized in the various business industry providing automation and solutions products in the field. For companies operating in the information age we help to leverage new technologies to competitive advantage. We deliver high value innovated solutions by bridging the gap between business and technology.
Job Profile: Dot Net Developer
Job Location: Lucknow
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B Tech. / BCA / MCA / M Tech
Training/Probation Period: 15 Days
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA (Negotiable, Depending upon the candidate’s experience and skills, and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- HR Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- You will take up challenges to solve any complex business scenario and provide quick innovative solutions & code it even faster.
- Ability to work in a startup environment with limited supervision and adapt to ever changing dynamics of the business.
- Work closely with product manager & product team to brainstorm on the use cases of product requirements, provide technical opinion and bring new ideas for feature enhancements.
- Must be good at estimating task completion time and should be able to deliver quality work within committed time-frames.
- Be proactive in learning new technologies keeping team abreast with latest trends and techniques and help the company grow as a technology leader.
- Follow development workflow procedures and establish effective communication with your team members to achieve milestones together.
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Windows Development
- Good Command over Communications
- Job Responsibilities: Dot Net Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT