Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Dot Net Developer
About The Company
ENuke Software specializes in providing top notch end to end Software and Web solutions to its clients worldwide. Since its inception in 2008 by three talented engineers, the company has throttled forward into the vast development industry making its presence recognized in every domain.
Having a rich history of working with some of most reputed clients over the world, they can assure quality work within time, keeping the budget and scope of the client in focus. They have dedicated teams of web developers and software developers delivering quality works on various platforms such as PHP/MYSQL, C#, ASP.Net, Joomla and Drupal. They also provide mobile application development services for iPhone / iPad and Android platforms.
They stay abreast with latest prevalent trends and software, and incorporate them in the solutions so that their clients not only get the best but also the latest.
At ENuke they follow proven Project management concepts so that they are always on track with their project scope and in budget. Responding quickly to change in project requirements is one of their much strength. They are always on their toes for any urgent requirements coming their way and deliver to their full potential.
Salary: Rs. 2 LPA – Rs. 5 LPA (Depending upon the performance in the interview and experience of the candidate in software development field).
Please Note: Minimum 2 year of experience in Software development field and Knowledge of Asp.Net and C# is mandatory.
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Gurgaon/Noida
Desired experience: 2-4 Years
Bond: None (will be discussed during HR Round)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Relevant experience in C# programming
- Relevant experience in SQL Server Database Development
- Expert with ASP.NET (MVC Preferred)
- Strong jQuery, AJAX, JSON web development experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010
- Candidate must have great aptitude and desire to learn and work in challenging environment.
- Candidate should be focused and self motivated. Must have great willingness to learn. Must have great team working skills.
- Technical written test (.Net)
- Technical Managerial Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Dot Net Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT