About The Company :
Indo Asian Build Con Pvt.Ltd. is a prominent real estate development company that has built a strong reputation of excellence through its quality developments in Residential spaces. Headquartered in Mumbai, the companys portfolio consists of residential projects, N.A bungalow plots around the vicinity of Mumbai.
Job Location: Thane,Mumbai
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: BBA,BCA,B.Sc,B.COM,B.TECH/B.E
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA + no maximum limit for the best suited candidates,Candidates can expect 10%-30% hike based on their performance and current CTC
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 22 July 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Meeting new HNI and Ultra HNI clients, with portfolio more than 5cr.
- Self generation of leads and closing the leads.
- Responsible to deal with large Corporate and HNI clients to invest in our real estate products.
- Responsible for revenue generation.
- Responsible for networking with major industry players.
- Identifying the corporate clients that could be targeted, building a good relationship with the decision makers and getting business for the organization.
- Required to be constantly updated with the domestic and 2nd home real estate markets.
- Gather market Intelligence on competitors and their activities.
- Responsible for achieving targets set by the organization.
- Responsible for identifying c.ustomer needs and providing them investment options in our real estate products.
- Taking all necessary knowledge enhancement efforts
- Face To Face Interview
0 - 3 Years
3.5 - 0.35 LPA