About The company:
Direct Dialogue Initiatives aims to provide ethical fundraising and public engagement services to civil society organisations working in the development sector in India. We strive to offer support to environmental and social justice organisations through engaging ordinary citizens in direct dialogue on issues that affect them, and harnessing their financial support for effecting change.
We aim to provide a wide range of services to our clients in the areas of acquisition of donors, retention, mobilisation and marketing. Our key focus is to raise both one-off and recurring donations from individuals across the country for environmental and social justice causes.
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary Details: INR 2.04 to INR 2.4 LPA + Incentives
Course: BE/B.tech/Any Graduate
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Develop an understanding of Client(Greenpeace) campaigns.
- Make presentations and explain Client(Greenpeace) campaigns to members of the
- public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Client.
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Keen desire to learn on the job.
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote a cause.
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback.
- Must Have good communication skill.
- Ability to talk with people about DDI Campaigns and Environment Issues.
- Presentation skill and learning skill is required.
- Proud to work For Direct Dialogue Initiatives.
- An opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public.
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to be part of a global environmental organization.
- Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country.
- Good pay, incentives and flexible hours.
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group.
Round 1: HR Recruiter: Basic interview questions.
Round 2: Manager round (Confidence + Interest on work+ Terms & Conditions)
Round 3: Field Visit.
Round 4: Final Offer Confirmation round with Strand Head
B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BMS, Diploma 3 Yr., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
0 - 2 Years
2.02 - 2.4 LPA