Skymet started in 2003 by providing weather infographics to Hindustan Times, one of India\'s largest English daily. And the journey had been wonderful as we went from strength to strength, enhancing our services portfolio, incorporating cutting edge in weather prediction and data dissemination technology, and breaking new grounds in the yet nascent weather services industry in the country.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 5 – 20 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
- Develop and execute the business strategy for Skymet Weather- media sales.
- Identify and qualify market opportunities
- Establish and communicate daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals and provide strategy to meet and/or exceed goals.
- Prospect new business, research, network, and identify opportunities.
- Maintain record of actions taken and analyze trends for future.
- Manage customer relationships and exceed their expectations.
- Understand and be able to communicate individual client agendas/campaigns.
- Educate potential clients about our services, and generate interest in the brand.
- Manage publisher network to optimize for pricing, packaging of media, and advertising placements.
- Manage all aspects of revenue management as it relates to ad inventory.
- Daily management including trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns.
- Manage creative collection; obtain client approvals and inter-department communication.
- Manage all ad creative and site specifications for compliance as well as functionality.
Skill Set Required:
- Should be able to demonstrate self-motivation, creativity and initiative to achieve personal and corporate goals.
- Ability to establish high profit accounts with excellent levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office (word and excel)
- Great Leadership abilities to motivate and inspire the team to meet their targets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent networker builds and maintains strong and lasting business relationships with colleagues and brokers
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
3 - 5 Years
5 - 20 LPA