About The Company:
DataBeat.io, a specialist in Media and Ad Tech space, provides managed services for Publishers and Ad Tech vendors. DataBeat.io provides valuable talent that will help media companies with a cost-effective way to scale. DataBeat.io offers services in Yield & Analytics, Ad Operations, Engineering and Client Services.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
After Training Period: INR 5 LPA (Gross salary of 4LPA & 1LPA retention bonus paid as per the organisation's policies)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Bond: 2 years (inclusive of training)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work with the client business managers to study the data, identify the patterns, present the insights and make recommendations to support the client on business decisions
- Acquire subject matter expertise in media and adtech space over a period of time to own the day to day handling of the analysis and revenue management on behalf of the client
- Develop knowledge of the tools and systems to be able to extract relevant data for a business problem at hand or analysis required
- Manage and/or take up execution of the recommendations
- Traffic, optimize and manage campaigns in the ad server of Publishers
- Own the reporting needs (periodic or ad-hoc) of the client
- Being analytical and curious to explore large volumes of data and eye to spot trends
- Ability to conceptualize and build templates (typically excel) to represent data
- Knowledge of various methods to analyze & present the data is a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to positively engage with the clients and build strong long-term relationships
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a high-paced environment and under deadlines
Notes for the candidate:
- During the interview, we primarily assess
- Logical skills
- Communication skills (fluency, clarity of thought)
- Comfort with data (calculations on the fly)
- Depth in some areas of your expertise
- Please be prepared with specific examples to showcase the above skills or any other skills about you that you want to highlight
- For outstation shortlisted candidates, the Interview will be over a video call (Google Meet).
- If case you want to showcase any of your work, you are welcome to share it over the screen share
Some important conditions:
- Default Timings - 6pm to 3am (4pm-1am or 5pm-2am as per client requirements)
- Bond- 2 years (inclusive of training)
- Penalty Amount-In the event that the employee decides to leave the Company within a 2-year period completion, there would be a penalty applicable in addition to serving the Notice Period.
- The penalty would be a multiple of the training cost incurred by DataBeat and dependent on the tenure of employment with the Company.
- We don't provide cab facilities on an organisational level as of now.
- Location-Hyderabad.Currently working remote but would require physical presence once the office opens.
- We are open to all branches and students from PAN India.
- Joining-Last week of January/First week of February.
- Face to Face Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA