About the Company:
3 Minds Digital are the rungs of the ladder that take your ideas towards success. At 3 Minds, we combine communications, digitalisation and design to help clients go beyond the conventional route. We optimise the marketing mix to create result-oriented strategies for optimal outcome.
Desired Experience: 1-3 years
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2016
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA to INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Plan and execute all web, SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain client social media & Google adwords(or any other tools) presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Only knowlege with SEO is not sufficient.
- Good Communication Skills is Mandatory.
Last date to apply: 03 october 2017
- Telephonic Round
- Face To Face Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
1 - 3 Years
3.5 - 4.5 LPA