About the Company:
Janaadesh is a group of courageous young professionals who with their creativeness and innovative ideas can bring big change. Janaadesh provides young people a platform just like an open sky to let their dreams fly high. Janaadesh is a concept which helps Politicans in connecting with people in the quickest, easiest and most affordable way possible. Using the power of social media and popular mobile apps along with our creative solutions makes direct contact with the people a reality.
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 3.2
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Demonstrated ability to manage a Web team & process. Provide excellent management and leadership to the Web & Digital Media staff and work
- collaboratively with staff, management, University clients, and IT support.
- Partner with internal and external content managers, editors, designers, developers, and other University staff to ensure sites meet both client and University needs, align with the brand strategy platform, and meet University Web standards.
- Market and present web/digital strategies to diverse audiences, manage multiple projects and maintain schedules and budgets.
- Excellent web/digital media project management and estimating experience.
- Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
- Comfortable with Travelling within India
- Client Handling , On-boarding Lead / Whatever the Requirement Understand the Client
- 90% Sitting Job , Should be Expert in SEO / SMO / an Digital Marketing
- Creative , Innovative , Designing , Thoughts
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriat
- Digital Marketing degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of PPC / WAP / GOOGLE ADWORDS / IVR
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- HR Round
- Personal Interview
Digital Marketing / Media Manager
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
2 - 5 Years
3 - 4.2 LPA