Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Digital marketing manger
About The Company:
Xoro Global Pvt ltd is a renowned website development company that provides an uncompromised quality of work to its clients. We are providing trending services such as Online product selling & customer support ,Website Development, Product Development, Web Designing, Software Testing, Salesforce Development and IT Staffing. We understand the needs of our clients and produce result oriented, high quality solutions that are also cost-effective to several small and medium sized companies across the world.
Salary: INR 4.2 to 6 LPA
Job Location: Chandigarh
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 4-5 Years
Last Date to Apply: 1st April, 2016
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
-The Senior Manager, Digital Analytics & Strategy position will play an instrumental leadership role in driving progress against our strategy on the online travel platform in the following ways:
(1) Shaping business planning/reporting capabilities globally;
(2) Understanding and helping drive improvements in customer satisfaction (e.g., Refer to a Friend score) related to the online customer;
(3) Analyzing key site and marketing metrics traffic, click-throughs, conversion, bookings, etc. to monitor trends and develop strategies to drive improvements;
(4) Play an ongoing role as the point-person for ad hoc business analysis and test and learn strategy to analyze critical performance metrics of new features and functionality; and
(5) Take on key strategic site marketing and development projects as capacity permits.
-The Senior Manager will be critical in continuing to evolve the Online Travel teams growth by owning reporting and strategic business analysis. S/he will focus on driving strategic presentations by providing insightful and critical business insights to senior leadership on a regular basis.
Other responsibilities include:
-Driving business analysis to evaluate and grow our websites sales & transactions.
-Optimizing use of our Omniture suite of products (Omniture Test & Target, Site Catalyst) to enhance our americanexpress.com/travel site and online programs.
-Compiling the teams monthly performance dashboard, as well as catering key data for different audiences/stakeholders (Membership Rewards, Digital Marketing, AXPi, etc.).
-Conducting marketing and site behavior analysis and supporting merchandising efforts.
-Developing and managing further data/reporting processes and capabilities.
-Creating and managing site enhancements associated with enabling analysis required to drive sales & conversion
-Final HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Digital marketing manger
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 4 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT