We help students and young professionals by providing personalized advice and training on how to get the best possible internship and guide them in other job prospects. The program is completely free upfront. Candidates pay zero tuition fees until they land an offer and once they are happy with it they get hired.
"Only pay tuition once you're hired" is the model that the Startup has set for the training as well as for job seeking.
Profile Offered: Digital Marketing Manager
Job location: Salem
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Desired Experience: 0 - 4 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing.
database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
0 - 4 Years