About the Company:
In a milieu that likes to box up people and companies in short descriptions, we are a Digital Analytics, Digital Marketing & Product Development ". In product development our approach is agile and flexible for our partners right from ideation, conceptualization and MVP, through to the product launch and beyond, with a view to ensuring its marketability, usabability and scalability. Coupled with our expertise in digital marketing & web analytics, we offer holistic digital solutions across industries and geographical territories. Founded in 2009 by Mr. Sudhir Rohilla, Mr. Manish Gupta and Mr. Satish Sharma who have over 40 + years of collective experience of working in marquee organizations such as Tata Steel, PWC and IBM, Unyscape Infocom was born with the objective of bringing enterprise class quality to web based application development and the digital marketing space. Since then, it has helped organizations build not just digital products but also robust brands.
Job location: Noida
Desired experience: Fresher's
Probation Period: 6 Months
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
During Internship: INR 8000 to INR 12000 Per Month
Post Internship : INR 2.28 LPA to INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Help build the Company’s Story
- Content Creation & Management Blogs: landing pages, Newsletters, Digital Marketing, SEO & Marketing Strategy
- Help with market research, market analysis, competitive analysis and aesthetic business plans
- Help us curate content, build presentations and wireframes
- Identifying Strategic partnerships & building relationships
- Reach various audiences, using a range of voice, style and format.
- Understand brands, products, digital media, and how people interact with each of these elements.
- Learn how to sell and how to speak (and write) in the voice of the client. That takes time! You’ll get there!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English or Journalism
- Masters of Common Sense (People who fundamentally ‘get it’). With a Basic understanding of the digital space.
- A strong portfolio of big ideas – well written (Take the time, we’ll appreciate it!)
- A natural and intuitive researcher. Habitually on top of inspiring, cutting-edge trends and developments. (In short, we hope you just read stuff!)
- A good sense of humour and wit. (Not looking for standup comedians, but hey, a joke won’t hurt)
- Actively participating in ideation workshops for building digital marketing strategies & marketing plans. (We love discussions, period)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. (You can’t be shy!)
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and Google Apps. (This basic stuff, guys)
- Additional understanding of Canvas, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress would impress us. (You’ll receive brownie points!)
- The confidence to take direction and constructive criticism well. (Some hard pills to swallow, we know!)
- Face to face rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.3 - 3.5 LPA