About the company
Property Guardian™ Infracare Private limited is serving the resident and non-resident Indians having property investments in India. The promoters of the company have experience of over 15 years in the property consultancy business.Property Guardian™ is developed to assist all property owners in supervising their properties as a local guardian. We offer a variety of services, tailor made to the individual needs.
Job Profile: Digital Marketing
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BTech,BCA,BBA,MBA,MCA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 2 LPA - INR 3.5 LPA
Bond: Service Agreement Bond of 6 months
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative Date of Joining- Post completion of final semester examination.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Digital Marketing
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT