About The company:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
Edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say - that we truly meet their expectations...in fact we go beyond that...Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors...Even above that a top notch sales & customer service.
Edureka presents a great "Work From Home" full-time job opportunity to 'freshers / College students' who are passionate about their career and are excited to become an ace sales professional as an Associate Inside Sales Manager.
Job Location: Bangalore (not work from home)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Target Batch: 2020-21
Internship Period: 3 months
Salary: For Stipend: INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Marketing Platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Strong Analytical Ability. Passion towards data crunching and analysis.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High levels of integrity and self-motivation
- Excellent aptitude and time management skills.
- This internship is for a duration of 3 months. Depending on your performance and business needs you will be absorbed into the company as a full-time employee and report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- This is a paid internship. Stipend: ₹ 15,000 per month.
- This is an in-house internship, and you will be expected to travel to our office in Bangalore
- Multiple Video Interviews
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA