Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
QIK ROOMS are India’s fastest growing network of affordable premium hotels. Yes, “affordable premium”– allow us to use these two seemingly oxymoronic words together because we at Qik Stay believe luxury is everyone’s necessity! The company is expanding faster than the speed of light and invite you to be a part of this social change, what we like to call #Affordable Luxury with operations in the major cities in India and our beloved neighbor Nepal, we want to revolutionize the way people stay away from their homes.
Job Profile: Digital Marketing
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 2+ Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 5 – 7 LPA (The salary depends on the experience/skills/performance in the interview round of the candidate)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-To help develop an overall online business strategy. This would include development of marketing campaigns to develop brand awareness and increase online sales.
- Responsible for driving web traffic to increase sales utilizing a range of channels including Media Ads, Paid Search (PPC), Social Media, Display ads, affiliates, E-mail Marketing etc.
- SEO - To develop marketing programs to increase sales, analyze existing programs, and create campaigns that improve search engine rankings, increase traffic to the site and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Content Management, including blogging, to increase customer engagement and drive sales.
- Devise all campaign strategies, track and report on campaign performance (ROI and KPIs) and effectiveness and continuously optimize to drive better results.
- Work with cross-functional teams towards timely and quality execution of marketing strategies
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights via consumer research
- Continuously experiment with new technologies/offerings in the online marketing space to drive engagement and acquisition
- Demonstrable experience, leading and managing 360 degree digital services, like SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, website, mobile, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics and Social Media tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledgeable of eCommerce technology and capital requirements, online media tactics, branding and legalities.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Digital Marketing
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 7 Lacs
- Industry: IT