Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Digital Marketing Head
About The Company :
Gowebbaby is a Full Service Premium Digital Solution Provider. We have offices in USA & India and a team of 75+ in-house web experts working in cutting edge Web Technology & Cloud Computing. We are recognized Amazon Webstore Implementation Partner by Amazon.Com.
Website : www.gowebbaby.com
Desired experience:3 to 5 Years
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary:INR 3-8 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply:9th May 2016
- Creates, develops and/or implement the short and long term strategy and campaigns to increase leads or revenue from the internet.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
Skill set required:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to handle a team efficiently.
- Business Round
- Technical Round
- H.R. Round
- Job Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Head
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 8 Lacs
- Industry: IT