We developed smart application over mobile and web to help with the logistic solutions for business and general users. Trying to uncomplicated the Logistics world by increasing reliability and efficiency, in return reducing the cost.
Salary: 1.25 LPA – 2.25 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Spread the word through creating exciting blog & social web content
- Monitor Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs, Should have hands-on experience in Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- You will monitor emerging social media trends and tools to see how these can be incorporated into our campaigns.
- Attend unhappy customers and resolve their issues, Respond to emails & support issues promptly.
- You will be at the forefront of building in-depth and insightful reports to help create a better solution for any problems or issues and work with team members to craft a enhanced product.
- MBA fresher or experienced.
- Candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong passion for solving customer concerns, content, social media and THE COMPANY.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
Digital Marketing Executive
0 - 2 Years
1.25 - 2.25 LPA