About The Company:
Payed (“PAYED”) is a property of and operated by Nujam Technologies Private Limited.Payed is a financial services company that helps Parents pay education fees monthly, in a subscription manner.Payed asks "Why do we have to pay High education fees, in lump sum, in advance, every time - and why not pay Monthly?" Payed has created a unique subscription styled product that lets Parents pay fees monthly across Institutes, KG to PG, in an easy affordable manner. They have partnered with RBL bank.
Firstly, Payed is FREE to apply and takes ZERO collateral, deposits or bank visits.Secondly, Payed is affordable, and works like a subscription model. Charges a few hundred rupees / month. ZERO processing fees. ZERO payment gateway charge. ZERO prepayment penalty.Thirdly, Payed works very simply. At the beginning of every term, Parent asks Payed to transfer fees to College upfront, and Payed collects monies monthly from Parents. And Payed takes just 2 documents, that too online!Last but not the least, Payed offers rewards to Parents, up to Rs. 12,500 / year, by spending on card linked to Payed's account. Perhaps India's first product that rewards Parents on education spends!
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
During Probation Period: INR 15000 Per Month
After Probation Period: INR 25000 Per Month
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Responsible for planning and creation of content required for various social media platforms
- Maintain a monthly calendar for social media and execute as per the plan
- Monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Writing fresh content based on research and brainstorming for the assigned topic
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, social media etc. to entice and engage audience
- Manage our communities of influencers and ambassadors
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to work in a team, researching and analytics skills
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Digital Marketing is definitely a plus point
- Proficient in English language
- Face to Face Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA