Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Digital Marketing Executive
Nispaara has the expertise and infrastructure to write compelling, unique and original keyword rich content that enhances your product sales. Our ecommerce product writing services include content writing for fashion, jewellery, sarees, electronics, baby products, food products, technical product specifications and more. The content writing for each product goes through a thorough quality checks before the final deliverables.
Job Profile: Digital Marketing Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA + Incentives
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skills Required:
Fresher’s digital marketing, good Knowledge in SEO, SMM and SEM activities and social media marketing.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytic, Keyword Research, and Competitive Analysis
- Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly
- Will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques
- Complete SEO management across multiple search engines.
- Proactively manage keyword identification with all the relevant tools and the ability to communicate/interact with clients.
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates
- SEO experience will include excellent knowledge of search engine technology
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities
- Familiarity and control over SEO reporting and the web analytic tools
- Will be responsible for creating a monthly/weekly report for all our clients.
- Take part in submissions across the web Directories and article, directories, social bookmarking, blog and forum Submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO related activities
- Need to take care of advanced settings in promoting web ranking with various techniques and Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions
- Direct and work with the team towards successful execution of assignment/campaign
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply
- Job Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT