About The Company :
Good Through Software Solutions Private Limited are experts in Custom Software Development, WordPress Theme, Plugin Development, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing, Manual, Automation and Performance Testing.
Website : http://goodthrough.com/
Job Location: Across India
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months Work From Home Free Training
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA (Post 2 Months Training)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Good Through Software Solutions Private Limited is looking for Digital Marketers to produce high-traffic blog content, lead-converting resources, and high-impact shareable creative projects (such as info graphics, case studies, white papers, eBooks, reports, videos, webinars, newsletters and others) and distribute it on relevant online & social channels.
This role requires a high level of writing skills, creativity, attention to details, and project management skills.
- Build, manage and execute a rich content/editorial calendar
- Manage, research, write and edit lead-converting resources, and high-impact shareable creative projects such as info graphics, case studies, white papers, eBooks, reports, videos, webinars, newsletters and others
- Manage our guest post calendar, get our partners to write content for our blog, as well as distribute our content on their blogs
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, R&D, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Slide share, YouTube, Quora and others
- Utilize social media to enhance campaign performance, build brand awareness, and leverage brand advocates
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of content marketing and social media programs and campaigns
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience in all channels
Qualifications and Experience:
- A high level of writing skills, creativity, attention to details, and project management skills
- True passion and experience with tech, mobile, social and advertising
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media
Skill Set Required: Very good written English
Digital Marketing Executive
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA