About the Company:
They are a group of young and dynamic individuals trying to bring a change in the way people work. Engazify is a Pune based startup which is building an awesome SaaS product. Engazify simplifies workplace culture and makes it more fun and energetic by empowering employees to reward & motivate effortlessly. It lets employees appreciate each other with small, frequent, & meaningful recognitions which are tied to certain point value. And these received awards/points can be used to order gift cards from various top gift card brands in the market. Engazify also helps employees connect with each other & collaborate through an internal social network. We are actually on a mission to replace #MondayBlues with #MondayExcitements - in short, make everyday feel like a weekend for our users.
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to INR 3 LPA + Equity Stake
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
The ideal person will be a great communicator (written and verbal), can write awesome blogs, have good attention to detail, able to analyze data and provide recommendations, be an effective team player with good initiative, and most importantly be familiar with social media tools (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +, & Quora).
- 1+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, with expertise in content writing, marketing, & content strategy.
- Experience in managing company’s various Social Media Pages – facebook, linkedin, twitter, quora, & google plus.
- Experience in setting up and running Google Adwords, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Ads, and other PPC display Ads.
- Experience in reaching out to the right audience and converting them into customers through interesting content.
- You are a storyteller excited to spread the word about Engazify, and who is comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting.
- You stay current with online marketing strategies and tactics - you know what channels to use, what targeting tactics to try, and what tools to use to increase signups.
- You love words. You have a personal blog or write regularly on Quora. You can come up with interesting topics to engage with our user base.
- You can measure the success of written content, and constantly improve your writing based on previous results.
- You have good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, inbound marketing, google analytics, & link building.
- You are fluent with written and verbal English and also good with grammar.
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
1 - 2 Years
1.5 - 3 LPA