At DATATAG, we firmly believe in working diligently to efficiently satisfy all of your outsourcing needs. We choose to operate our business by collaborating and forming long term relationships with our worldwide clientele. By placing a large emphasis on communication, we are able to develop beneficial situation and accomplish successful outcomes for our clients.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: INR 1.2 – 1.5 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
DataTag Web Services is looking for ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to work on various eCommerce and dynamic website projects. Digital Marketing Executive works under Team Leader & is responsible for all aspects of Digital Marketing campaign.
- Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns
- Providing information to sales teams on how to market digital products
- Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
- Writing marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
- Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimisation
- Analysing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
- Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
- Creating and maintaining social networking channels
- Writing copy for email marketing campaigns
- Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
- Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
- Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
- Be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology
- Have a strong interest in the future of digital products
- Think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing
- Understand what makes a good online marketing campaign
- Analyze and optimize the performance of client websites & providing recommendations for specific areas of improvement.
- Research and identify URL architecture, page errors, content and navigational issues, and other factors that impact the technical performance of a website.
- Work heavily with SEO tools, Google Paid campaigns, Social Media Paid Campaigns
- Work on the ON page levels and make the keywords and revenue perform for Clients websites.
- Generating Report for Traffic Analysis using Google Analytic.
- Proficient with MS office products – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Digital Marketing Executive
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 3 Years
1.2 - 1.5 LPA