Tech Sanskar ™ is a young Organisation specialized in area of Technology Services and Solution. Tech Sanskar is Founded by Mr. Harshal Kothavade with team of Talented, Expert Technology Professionals and Developers.Tech Sanskar aims to bring innovative Ideas and Concepts that help Solo Professionals, SME's and Large Organizations to bring Technology Possibilities in to their businesses. We offer comprehensive list of services to meet all Software Applications, Web design and Development Needs.Tech Sanskar is rapidly developing organisation in areas of Technology Services, E-Learning Solutions as well as Health Care Solution Provider. Team at Tech Sanksar™ has already proved their creativity and talent in many brand and high tech web applications.We offer the best practices from our expert professionals, from Custom-high level of Website Applications to small applications.
Job Profile/Designation: Digital Marketing Associate.
Job Location: Thane - Mumbai, India.
Expected Salary: 1.2 to 2.5 LPA
Desired Experience: Min 1 Year Experience is required.
1. Basic SEO Understanding.
2. Content Creation- Manage the Company Blog content with case studies, interviews and other relevant news, brochures, newsletters, creative catchy one-lines for ads, etc. You are expected to write compelling & powerful content that drives more viewership!
3. Paid Online Marketing- Some experience or basic understanding in executing and managing Pay per click campaigns. Exploring & improving ROI on all paid channels Affiliate Marketing channels, Adw0rds,
4. Public Relations- Getting as much media coverage for Company, online as well as offline. Establish strong connections with key influencers, bloggers, journalists, industry thought leaders, etc., for media buzz all the time.
5. Social Media Marketing- Managing FB & Twitter Company communities and growing them by leaps & bounds.
6. Offline Marketing- Need a out of the box thinker for idea generation and execution in an unconventional ways.
7. Email Marketing- Doing them right and constantly innovating better ways to reach out to our target audience.
8. Data Analytics- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website Analyse & report on ROI and other KPI of campaign effectiveness.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Super passionate with respect to the above things to grow as Digital Marketers.
- Out of Box Thinker
- Good Communication Skill and Hardworking
- Minimum of 6 months hands-on experience in online marketing
Digital Marketing Associate
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 2 Years
1.2 - 2.5 LPA