Digital Marketing Analyst
About The Company
PrepSmarter is a comprehensive learning platform for top financial and accounting certifications. PrepSmarter is looking to disrupt the $5Bn test prep industry. They see huge growth potential in front of us and are looking to build a strong team to join us on this exciting journey. If you are looking to make an impact through education and shape the lives of millions of young men and women worldwide, this is your chance.PrepSmarter cultivates a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity. This is a very dynamic, highly demanding work environment. Here, innovation isn\'t about another gadget. It’s about making learning fun, personalized, scalable and sustainable. This is high performance IT. Do you like:
- Little structure and hierarchy, few rules and an opportunity to define your own role.
- An opportunity to make significant contributions by wearing multiple hats and managing multiple parts of the business.
Salary Details: INR 2.8 LPA to INR 3.0 LPA
Desired experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that date of Interview, and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Candidates are responsible to drive awareness for PrepSmarter.
- Candidates are responsible for managing tasks on social media, affiliation and media buying
- Highly targeted Email marketing
- Research: customer insight and competitors analysis
- Support with day to day social media advertising, affiliation and data analysis tasks
- Report on performance of ads portfolio and execute optimizations that maximize return on advertising spend
- Be responsible for a subset of campaigns, owning the growth and performance of the traffic and the potential upside of your portfolio
- Refine campaign structure, categorize and organize ads portfolios.
- Analyze landing page tests, execute landing page optimizations
Skill Set Required :
- Candidates should be passionate about learning, education and technology.
- Candidate should have positive attitude ,take the initiative, hustle and do whatever it takes to get things done.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and communication skills
- Face to face round
- Job Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Analyst
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT