- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. The HighRadiusTM Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through automation of receivables and payments processes across credit, collections, cash application, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing. Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine and FredaTM Virtual Assistant for Credit-to-Cash, HighRadius Integrated Receivables enables teams to leverage machine learning for accurate decision making and future outcomes. The radiusOneTM B2B payment network allows suppliers to digitally connect with buyers, closing the loop from supplier receivable processes to buyer payable processes. HighRadius solutions have a proven track record of optimizing cash flow, reducing days sales outstanding (DSO) and bad debt, and increasing operational efficiency so that companies may achieve strong ROI in just a few months.
Profile Offered: Digital Marketing Analyst.
Salary offered: INR 5, 00,000/- LPA to INR 8, 00,000/- LPA post Internship (6 Months).
• All the selected candidates will be working as interns for 6 months (start date for internship will be in June 2018)
• Monthly stipend during internship period would be Rs.25, 000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) per Month
• Elimination Criterion >75% throughout in 10th, 12th and >65% in BE/ B.tech
• 1st round: Online Technical Test.
• 2nd round: HR Round.
• 3rd round: Final round at High Radius office.
Course Specialization: BE/ B.tech
Job Location: Hyderabad
Joining Date: 2nd week of June 2018
• Market Research - Own the research which would feed into the outreach planning for targeted/named Fortune 1000 companies by capturing Organization Structure, AR Department Changes, Quarterly Results, Creating High-level ROI models etc.
• Account-Based Marketing - Work with the India and Global sales teams to craft strategies to connect with high-level contacts (CXOs, Directors, VPs) in your owned-accounts. Work closely with Marketing team in term to developing account-based content & collaterals. Collaborate with our marketing and sales team to provide actionable insights for all the Fortune 1000 companies under the account-based marketing program.
• Campaign Performance Analytics - Track effectiveness of the end-to-end marketing funnel from Lead generation, conversion and sales qualification to compare various campaigns. Work with Digital Marketing leads and Product Marketing Managers to fine-tune target audience and messaging.
• Value Engineering - Own the ROI-model creation and industry benchmarking for named accounts. Perform competitive research, track DSO savings, DDO Savings and identify the best in class savings.
• Influencer Networking - Own relationship with key stakeholders like VP Finance, CXO's, Treasurers of Fortune 1000 companies through various digital modes including LinkedIn. Help Highradius in building a strong digital network of connected and engaged prospects.
• Tools & Technique's - Enable the preparation and delivery of One-stop Reports for all the target Industries/companies including end-to-end Profiling, Analysis and Mapping with the buyer intelligence data acquired from market research, using all types of techniques & tools.
• B.E/B.Tech any branch.
• Graduated in 2018
• Excellent Verbal & written communication skills.
• Excellent Analytical & Problem solving ability a must.
• Percentage Criteria: SSC & Inter: 75% or above and Engineering 65% or above.
Interview Location: Hyderabad, Telangana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
5 - 8 LPA