We at Pheuture are out to build a company that focuses solely on delivering great user experiences on the digital channel. We are in the business of Customer Engagement Solutions and we do it through many ways - Loyalty Programs, Interactive Games, E-Commerce & Value Added Services. Each of our solution either connects Customer to Customer or Buyer to Seller. Pheuture is built by creative people & for creative people: no wonder that most of our employees have a creative background. But it's our unique mix of experience, interests and passion that makes the difference. We have very intentionally put together a team that combines planners and designers, experimenters and storytellers, programmers and builders.
Position Offered: Digital Advertising Manager
Job Location: Sector 63, Noida
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary: 1.8 LPA - 3.6 LPA
Course Specialization: BE/BSC/BCOM/BBA (Degree) (MBA preferred)
We are looking for an Advertising Manager to join our team. He/she will be in charge of managing and growing ad-network/affiliate portfolio, identify opportunities, and recommend ways to increase revenues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquire and manage top advertisers (CPI/CPA/CPL/CPS/ etc)
- Manage all communication with advertiser accounts, build and keep excellent relationships with them
- Act as a consultant to your partners providing market-specific advice and global best practices
- Negotiate changes to terms and conditions of contracts
- Identify new opportunities with existing advertisers and explore new advertising budgets through research, referrals and other avenues
- Create campaign reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- Working closely with affiliate and technical team to streamline daily operations
- Managing sales margin for the company
- Represent the company at international industry conferences and networking events.
- Working with the Affiliate Team to identify opportunities for growth - unlocking new revenue streams (CPI/CPA/CPL...).
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- You are a natural relationship builder & manager.
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach, self-sustained and tenacious working style.
- Be an efficient individual & great team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- EXTREMELY resourceful in solving problems and making things happen
- Be passionate about doing great work!
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English.
- Energetic, detail-oriented and analytic
- Drive and motivation to exceed objectives
- Passion for digital advertising.
- Ability to travel up to few times a year.
- Only provides superior results for clients and unsurpassed customer service.
- Has incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3.6 LPA