delivery capability to SHL and its customers.
The candidate will be responsible to deliver projects exceptionally well and ensuring all processes are
followed. You will work with a global delivery team and drive client outcomes.
Responsible for ensuring right processes, metrics are captured, and corrective actions are taken on
time. You will contribute to the overall vision and direction of the company. The candidate will also
interact with the client on a regular basis. The final goal of the job is to create high levels of client
Enhance Service Levels for Corporate Accounts -
• Lead and manage Corporate Accounts Client Servicing Team
• Central SPOC for respective portfolio of Corporate Clients
• Manage client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation,
Execute and ensure adherence to processes for overall smooth operations -
• Help execute learning/training programs to ensure good experience for corporate clientele
• Ensure adherence of service standards & customer expectations
• Ensure robust performance management of the Team
Corporate skills required:
• Entrepreneurial mindset with enthusiasm for taking things from 0 to 1.
• Exceptional problem solving and structuring skills.
• Process and data-oriented mindset.
• Good communication and people skills with ability to manage various stakeholders at various
• "Will do" attitude with penchant for on-groundwork and just driving things from center.
Corporate Performance Indicators:
• NPS for respective Accounts Portfolio
• On-Time Delivery
• First Time Right Metrics
Factors Influencing Hiring Decision:
• Up to 7+ years of industry experience with preference for experience in Client Servicing/Delivery
• Team Handling Experience is a must
CTC Upto : 11.60Lpa (Fixed)+15% (Variables)
7 - 7 Years
10 - 11.6 LPA