About The Company:
Successive Technologies is an IT services company based out of Noida, India. We are a team of
400 young and enthusiastic people providing custom software development services for:
LAMP development: PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii and Zend.
Mobile Application Development: Native and Cross platform like Xamarin, IONIC, React Native, Flutter.
AI/NLP/ML and Go lang
Since its inception in year 2012, Successive Tech has been encouraged and appreciated by its
clients for out of the box thinking and transparent approach towards challenges.
Job Location: Noida/Pune
Desired Experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2020-21
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 12,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 3 LPA - INR 3.5 LPA(hike on existing)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Note: 18 months service agreement
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Core Responsibility Areas:
- Have to write code on go lang to create custom crd for kubernetes.
- Monitoring and alert tools to look after the applications in the production build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning design and implement the build, deployment, and configuration management
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development always keep yourself updated with the latest deployment tools and infrastructure.
- Work with team members and lead to have better visibility
- Strong OOPS and programming skills.
- Good Knowledge of any Programming language is mandatory and GO lang is plus Experience in CI/CD
- Minimum of 6 months' experience in CI/CD on top of Kubernetes.
- Good in Logical and Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills.
- Experience with Linux or macOS infrastructures, database SQL or NoSql, CI/CD tools
- Agile workflow methodologies
- Must have experience in either of Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Good to have Technical Skills:
- Python and shell scripting
- Test Task Will Be Shared(online)
- HR Round (Virtual)
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 3 Years
3 - 3.5 LPA