About the Company:
Prime Focus Technologies is the technology subsidiary of Prime Focus, the global leader in media and entertainment industry services. PFT brings together a unique blend of Media and IT skills backed by a deep understanding of the global media and entertainment industry.
CLEAR™, our award-winning Hybrid Cloud-enabled Media ERP Suite and Cloud Media Services help broadcasters, studios, brands, sports and digital organizations drive creative enablement, enhance ecosystem efficiencies and sustainability, reduce cost and realize new monetization opportunities.
PFT works with major M&E companies like Disney, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox-owned Star TV, Zee TV, Warner Bros. Television Studios, CBS Television Studios, 20th Century Fox Television Studios, FX Networks, Crown Media Holdings, Relativity Media, Legendary Pictures, Starz Media, Lionsgate, A&E TV Network, HBO, Mnet, CNBC Africa, SABC, IFC, Hooq, Sony Music, Viacom 18, Showtime, BCCI, Indian Premiere League, Hindustan Unilever Limited and The Associated Press.
Prime Focus’ worldwide network of studios and WorldSourcing® model supported by a Global Digital Pipeline allows PFT to offer customers transformational solutions that help them virtualize business processes around content and manage the business of content better.
In 2014, PFT acquired DAX, the creators of the Primetime Emmy® Award winning Digital Dailies® and Academy® Award winning Lowry Digital.
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 years
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 5 - 9 LPA ( Depends upon the candidate experience and skills )
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in a product organization; overall – 3-5 years of experience working in SW product development companies
- Familiarity with SaaS product constructs and cloud technology concepts
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment practices (CI/CD)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS-BUILD, MS-DEPLOY, Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, Eclipse, Netbeans, Jenkins, Maven, Cruise Control, Ant scripts, Powershell, Batch Scripts.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of IIS /SVN/SQL/ MySQL/NoSQL (administration skills is strongly desired)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of JAVA, C#, ASP.NET,
- Worked with deployment of applications on web servers like IIS, Apache Tomcat etc.
- Must be extremely process oriented (appreciation of the process, call out new process needs, and continuous improvement)
- Should be a quick learner and open to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably with computer science degrees
- Review the entire chain of activities in build, release and deployment
- Automate and streamline all release management and deployment processes
- Develop tools for build and release management based on a combination of Microsoft .NET and Java open stack
- Setup a process and tools for continuous integration, build and test automation
- Technical Round
- Managerial Round
3 - 5 Years
5 - 9 LPA