Job DescriptionRole : Development Engineer
Engineering Branch : BE/BTech – CS/IS/EEE/E&C/TE/MCA
Percentage cut-off : 65% (No backlogs) – aggregate from 10th till Engineering
CTC : Upto Rs 3 Lacs
Job Location : Bangalore
Responsibility & Key Result Areas
- Coding and Unit Testing using one or more of the following languages/technologies : Core Java, C++, C#, J2EE, GWT, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Unix Scripting, Perl Scripting, PL/SQL etc (Technologies and Languages may vary between Teams/Products assigned to)
- Responsible for development and implementation of small to medium low-complexity components/units of a product, application or project module.
- Requires theoretical knowledge of programming languages/technologies and needs to build and demonstrate the practical knowledge of the same over time.
- Needs to build relevant product and domain knowledge in the areas or teams assigned to work with.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts, guidelines and principles.
- Works under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives with the reporting manager/lead.
- Understands and Works as per the Subex Development Process and other related/supporting processes.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA
Share Job with your friends