About The Company
Their service offerings help the clients 'Win & Grow' with their scalable, efficient and global delivery model. Keyboardlabs is an IT Services company established in 2012, providing a host of services which includes IT Services, Software Solutions and Application Development and Trainings. They as a team Keyboardlabs strive to deliver the best value to our clients through a combination of highly experienced workforce, defined processes, state-of-art technologies and client management solutions.
The inception of Keyboardlabs and their products was not just an idea, but it is a requirement for their day to day basic IT solutions. They moved in to bridge the gap between hectic, petty work and a simple common solution. They believe in catering the basic solutions to make up for the basic and much needed corporate demands
Salary: 1.20 LPA-2.16 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Probation / Training Period: 2 months
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
PROFILE 1- . Net Developer
- Create and deliver data-driven reports, Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Maintain & Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Crystal Reports/SSRS would be an added advantage.
PROFILE 2- PHP Developer
- Knowledge of following will be a plus: css,foundation/bootstrap framework,opencart,oops Concept.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Explore new concepts and embrace new challenges
- Pleasing Personality
- Out-Of-Box, creative thinking approach, diligent and hardworking and Team worker
- Must have the desire for learning.
PROFILE 3- HTML Developer
Job Description & Skills Required
- PSD to XHTML Conversions.
- Test interfaces under development on different browsers/platforms and overcoming the technical challenges if any.
- Interact collaboratively with designers, back-end developers, and project management team.
- Phone gap Knowledge would be an added advantage.
Note: On the basis of your Skill Set and Knowledge, choose one of these profiles.
- Written Test (Technical)
- Face to Face Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 2.16 LPA