Forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services are looking to Quinnox (www.quinnox.com) for innovative solutions. As a global, mid-size IT services and consulting firm Quinnox focus on their “sweet spot” in agility and expertise. They've used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals.
And Quinnox can help you too!
Leveraging our strategic alliances with technology product companies including SAP, Software AG, Calypso, IBM and Oracle, among others they offer collaborative, cost-effective and high value solutions to their clients.
Quinnox is led by senior and seasoned professionals, in both business and technology, who have held key executive leadership positions in major banks, consulting groups, and technology products companies. All of them are focused on only one mission—accelerating success for their clients and employees.
Application Development, Application Management Services, Enterprise Application Integration, Packaged Product Services, Independent Testing, eBusiness, Data Migration, Product Engineering Services, SAP Consulting, Oracle, Mobility, Cloud, Testing Services, Omnichannel.
Probation / Training Period: 12 months probation
Salary: 2.70 LPA during training ; 3 LPA post training completion
Bond: 18 months training agreement
Tentative Date of interview: 21st February 2015
“Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
Please Note: Candidate should have no Gaps in Qualification (10th, 12th and BE)
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
- Flexible about location/city (Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Pune) during training and final posting
- Candidate should have good Communication skills in verbal and written with good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy
- Very good analytical ability.
- Candidate should have high logical skills and Problem solving skill
- Candidate should have basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Candidate Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Candidate should have meet all delivery schedules set by PM and follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.7 - 3 LPA