One97 is Indias leading Mobile Internet Company. Driven by great consumer experience One97 offers digital goods & services to mobile consumers under its Paytm brand. The company also offers Mobile Advertising and Mobile Payments for merchants. One97 is backed by marquee investors SAIF Partners, Intel Capital, SAP Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank and has offices in India, Middle East and Africa.
The company behind the popular mobile app, Paytm. Since 2000 the company has grown to 1100 employees, more than $50 million in annual revenues and now has businesses in 22 countries. Across APAC, SEAP and EMEA One97 offers B2B services such as telecom application platforms for all major telecom operators, an integrated payment platform on all operator and bank-based payments for online and mobile merchants and an advertising network for mobile-focussed user acquisition.
Paytm , the consumer offering is the largest payments platform in India and is today responsible for more mobile transactions than any other company.
One97 introduced all new Paytm Shopping early this year with a revolutionary concept to bargain for a deal before you buy. With an eye to change the game in mobile commerce in India, the app features shopping in various categories including Men, Women, Kids fashion and Home furnishing along with Mobile & DTH recharge options, which were already available on PayTM.
At Paytm, One97 strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our Team sweats each detail of a new feature, obsesses about every nook and cranny of our web pages and apps.
Team Paytm is passionate from the inception of an idea to its final delivery and thats probably our secret to providing our customers with a user experience thats nothing short of awesome!
Probation Period: 6 months
Date of interview: Saturday, 3rd January 2015
- HR round
We are looking for DevOps Experts !!
- Strong DevOps skills, the ability to automate anything, the desire to constantly improve is needed.
- “The ideal applicant is not just comfortable with the Linux platform, but has a good knowledge of the cloud (AWS preferred), advanced expertise in automating regular chores, understands build/release management, can work with the engineers in the development team to increase efficiencies and productivity and much more.”
- Candidate should have experience in Scripting and programming for System Admin using Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Candidate should have experience in Linux/Unix Server Admin with Configuration Management .
- Candidate should have experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) with EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, VPC.
- MySQL Cluster, InnoDB, Performance Tuning, Management tools like Chef, Puppet.
- Linux Admin/ AWS - Amazon Web Services / Cloud Engineer/ PCI Certified
1 - 5 Years
8 - 20 LPA