About The Company:
At Meridian, they have developed specialized expertise providing solutions for all the IT Security, VA/PT, Compliance Management and Networking requirements of an organization. We have in-depth experience across verticals spanning healthcare, telecom, manufacturing, government and public sector. They pride ourselves in bringing value to the customers through our expert and certified resources. Further, with their global partnerships, we are equipped to provide your organization with a comprehensive suite of IT, Networking, Security solutions & services and more.
Salary: INR 1.8 to 2.4 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Candidate will be installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Replacing parts as required.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Candidate will be responsible for supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Setting up new users\' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate). Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
• You will be responsible for testing and evaluating new technology;
• Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
• Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
• Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
• Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
• Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
• Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
• Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
• Establishes proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
• Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
• Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Telephonic round
- HR Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA