Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Mind Your Fleet is an online collaborative tool for car rental companies to help them manage their business better, promote easier and distribute their inventory across the ecosystem in a seamless fashion.
Our expertise lies in the following modules:
1. Fleet Management
2. Inventory Management
3. Booking & Dispatch Management
4. Corporate & Retail Client Management
5. Accounting Management
6. Supplier Management
Salary: INR 5.4 to 1.2 LPA
Job Location: Noida
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We at Mind Your Fleet, are looking for a Visual Designer with the ability to make even an Excel sheet look pretty. As a Visual Designer, you\'ll work closely with the Core Team at MYF to create interfaces that enable the best delivery experiences for our clients.
Internship will be for 3 Months
Stipend: 6000 - 10000
After 3 Months, if the candidate was found to be good after 3 Months we will convert him On rolls and Give a decent Salary Hike
Skills Required: Photoshop, Illustration, Corel Draw. Basic knowledge of InDesign and Dreamweaver will be a plus.
· Present the content visually thereby making information easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
· Create user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution across many social platforms.
· Delight TG with designs that inspire, engage and excite them.
· Weave iconography, typography, color, space and texture together to help our users successfully navigate our profiles (website/ Social Media Creative Posts).
· Take inputs/requirements from multiple stakeholders and turn those into multiple compelling design paths and iterating them through with the extended team to find the best direction.
What We Require
· Experience in designing outstanding web / mobile based products for a B2B website
· Strong, clean visual design sense
· Portfolio exhibiting excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements
· Passion for people-centered design
· Knowledge of the Basics of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn as marketing platforms
· Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
Face to Face Round
- Job Responsibilities: Designer Intern
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT