About The Company:
For 15 years we’ve focused on delivering the very best in digital corporate communications. Working with companies of all sizes from all sectors bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge gained from managing hundreds of corporate websites.
Salary: INR 2 to 4 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 2-5 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Taking design ideas and concepts and creating other screens based on these ideas
- Actively participating in internal design meetings and critiques, working with the designer.
- Contribute to the creation of design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea generating team sessions.
- Supporting the design team when preparing to present work to clients.
- Maintain high quality on creative and presentation deliverables
- Take guidance from senior designers and Effectively understanding briefs and design to specific requirements
- Overseeing quality checks with the producers. Meet KPIs for on-time delivery of projects, quality, and utilisation
- Making graphical changes to sites that have already been launched
- Working on smaller projects where guidelines and brand assets are provided
- Design interactive interfaces and frontend flash animations
- Design other elements such as storyboards, interactive page layouts, interface demos, photo retouching and enhancements, print materials, promo banners, and email designs under direction of the Head of Design
- Ability to work independently and deliver complete, high quality designs in a timely fashion.
- Adhering to ISMS 27001 policy & procedures
- Creativity, flair and strong design eye along with strong design portfolio with design degree is preferred with demonstrable web design and interactive work experience
- Problem solving & ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent skills in Adobe Studio; Photoshop & Illustrator
- Fireworks and to show an understanding of Flash whether it be by using the application itself or through storyboarding.
- Have a strong grasp of user-centred design and brand awareness
- To demonstrate your ability to interpret established design ideas
- Understanding of xhtml, css, and designing to accessibility requirements, although coding is not required in this position
- An understanding of Web2 and how it effects frontend interfaces
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- An interest and passion for marketing & communications
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Have a passion for online and offline design, new trends in the industry, interactive design, and current design techniques
- An eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 5 Years
2 - 4 LPA