You would be glad to know that you have been shortlisted for the recruitment procedure with one of the esteemed client of HR Folks Consulting for the position of Deputy Manager(Branch Trade)at Bangalore. The salary for this profile would be upto INR 5.0 LPA.
All information about the profile and compensation are given below.
Remuneration: Upto 5 LPA ( depends on experience and current salary).
Course Specialization : Any Graduate/MBA.
Experience- 1 to 3 years.
Role and Responsibilities & Required Skill Set:
- The candidate will be responsible for Interaction with the clients
- The candidate will be responsible to solve queries and attend to complaints.
- The candidate will have to ensure complete documentation pre & post BO/MO.
- The candidate will be responsible to sent documents for processing to CMO / Back Office.
- The candidate will be responsible for co-ordination with BO/MO to resolve queries and ensure the documents are processed.
- The candidate will be responsible to provide BO/MO feedback from clients about service standards
- The candidate will be responsible for continuous monitoring and supervise all TF / Exchange activities pre & post BO/MO to ensure that they are within internal and external guidelines
- The candidate will be responsible to provide external regulatory authorities reports/documents/records as required.
- maintaining interaction with stat. authorities for suitable clarifications / explanations for ensuring smooth transactions processing wherever applicable.
- The candidate will be responsible to prepare statements – Internal & External as required.
- The candidate will be responsible to monitor Operational risk areas within the Trade section and implementation of control mechanisms and ensure they are adhered to.
- The candidate will be responsible to report any incidents as part of the “incidence management system” and put in place appropriate measures to control any “incidents”.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and convincing skills.
Selection Process: Technical round followed by HR Round.
Tentative Date of interview: To be intimated post registrations.
Note: Apply only if you have experienc in the above mentioned field.
Last date for registering is 3rd Oct,2013 by 10 AM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), MBA
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA