Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Times Internet, the largest Indian Internet Network, is the digital venture of Times of India Group, India's largest media and entertainment group. TIL websites are among the fastest growing Web / Mobile based networks worldwide. Since its inception in 1999, Times Internet has led the Internet revolution in India and has emerged as India's foremost web entity, running diverse portals and niche websites.
As per comScore web alone, it reaches 60 million visitors. As per Google analytics it reaches over 150m visitors and serves 2 billion page views every month across web and mobile, with businesses across news, entertainment, sports, local, ecommerce, classifieds, start-up investments, local partnerships and more. Today, it has a diversified set of 22+ digital consumer-facing businesses.
The Times Group is a long standing leader in the print business, as well as an emerging leader in all other forms of media, including radio, TV, magazines, out of home, and more. The Group's key brands include The Times of India, the world's largest broadsheet English daily; The Economic Times, India's largest (and the world's second largest) financial daily; Femina, India's largest women's magazine; Filmfare, India's largest English film magazine; Radio Mirchi, India's largest FM radio network; Times Now and ET Now, India's leading English news and business news channels and Zoom, a leading general entertainment channel.
Company Website: http://www.timesinternet.in/
Happy@ Times Internet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5iZfjCFaEc
Profile Offered: Deployment Executive
Target Batch: 2013/14/15
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation Period: 6 Months (Only Male Candidates)
Salary Offered: Upto INR 3.0 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Training and monitoring the performance of the staff
- Maintaining and developing relationships and responding to enquires with existing restaurants in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Must have basic knowledge of setting up LAN and WiFi networks for mobile devices
- Must be proficient in handling smart phones and tablets
- Must have good communication skills (spoken & written)
Interview Process: GD followed by and face-to-face interviews (HR & Functional)
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
- Job Responsibilities: Times Internet is hiring for Graduates for the position of Deployment Executive.
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: ITeS/BPO