About the Company:
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, human resource management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration. Our full suite of human capital management solutions helps companies with hourly workforce recruit, staff, manage and pay their employees. To learn more, please visit www.EPAYsystems.com. American EPAY Services Pvt. Ltd., a growing SaaS provider of human capital management solutions, is seeking a smart energetic Data Analysts with a strong customer service aptitude to work at our Noida office. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an application support professional to join a highly entrepreneurial, collaborative organization that is looking to become a leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc/BCA
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2020
Probation Period: Probation period of 6 months. You will informed with in 6 months if you are offered a full time role.
Salary: - INR 3.25 LPA To INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview, candidates’ past experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Troubleshoot system cases at Level 1 support. Interact with customers to understand issues in accordance to EPAY’s HCM platform and resolve the cases in a timely fashion, driving high customer satisfaction.
- Adjust customers’ system setup according to new customer requirements or plan changes.
- Adhere to the SOPs and set protocols driving the department’s matrices and maintain the contractual service level agreements for EPAY customers.
- Ensure excellent incident management skills while documenting all customers’ transactions in our CRM application (Salesforce).
- Identify and analyze specific workforce trends for our customers and suggests best practices from a compliancy standpoint.
- 1-3 years technical/customer support in HRIS systems, including time and attendance
- Should have prior experience handling US, Canada and UK based customers
- Strong customer facing skills, including verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure while resolving critical issues and communicating action plans to the customer as required
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
- As a high-growth, pre-IPO Company, EPAY Systems offers a competitive salary and career growth potential in addition to:
- Challenging, fun and rewarding work environment
- Performance bonuses
- Major medical, accidental, and Life insurance
- Business casual dress attire
- Free gourmet coffee, tea in break room
- Breakfastlunch café and restaurant located on premise
- Conveniently located
- Face To Face Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0.6 - 3 Years
3.2 - 4.5 LPA