ScoreMe is an innovative analytics software company in the Fintech space. The Company offers analytics tools/solutions that help to mitigate and manage risks, optimize the processes and operations, thus helping to arrive at the goal winning decisions. The deep-rooted expertise in the domain and the passion for delivering hassle-free, delightful customer experience, helps to design innovative products which are backed by big data and complex mathematical algorithms.
The products help lenders, banks, and other financial institutions to conduct an in-depth analysis and assess financial health of the borrowers, thus assisting them in their decision-making process, rather quickly, efficiently, and effectively. The tools/solutions make the daunting and tedious economic analysis quick, accurate, and approachable.
Job Profile: Database Administrator
Job Location: Sector-50, Gurugram
Salary: 3 LPA - 6 LPA
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Course Specialization: BCA/B. Tech/B.E/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor systems health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end users requirements.
- Improve applications performances.
- Prepare documentation for database applications.
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in related field.
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL)
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (RDBMS), object-oriented database management systems (OODBMS) and XML database management systems
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator
- Hands-on experience with database and end user applications.
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
1 - 3 Years
3 - 6 LPA