About the Company:
Prakshep is an Indian image intelligence company focussed on monitoring EARTH using satellites and providing the derived conclusions fro FREE to the farmer network. For enterprise and government, we have Thorium, Prakshep's SAP ICC certified solution as a magic sauce for all your location intelligence needs. Join the Prakshep network today & activate machine vision for your curated needs.
Job location: Bengaluru
Desired Experience: 0-1 years
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2017
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: - INR 10,000 To INR 30,000 Stipend during 6 months of training
- INR 3.5 LPA to INR 8 LPA post succesful completion of training
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(C.S/I.T)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Should have some working experience on developing and deploying Caffe,Tensorflow or Deep Water CNN/DNN/ANN/ML models for primarily image data in python or R.
- Taken part in ILSVRC competitions, Kaggle competitions, or has achieved some milestone in solving real world object classification and localization, semantic pixel-wise classification problems with 'very' large image datasets.
- Has experience in deploying computer vision and image processing algorithms using open source libraries like opencv such that you should have attained a good grasp of image data and could mould modify play with it to extract useful features.
- Worked with pattern recognition and feature extraction algorithms like LBP, SIFT/SURF, HOG etc.
- Experience in working with geospatial libraries on satellite image data is a plus.
- Must have knowledge and experience with all the three languages python, R and C++.
- Full Time Employment will be provided to Good Candidates only after successful completion of Internship
Last date to apply: 13 November 2017
- Face To Face Interview
- Telephonic Round
0 - 1 Years
3.5 - 8 LPA