About the Company:-
Job location: Chennai, Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend = INR 10,000- INR 12,000(6 Months)
Salary= UPTO INR 4 LPA
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS,IT)/ MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Our Data Scientists are the driving force behind Monexo’s decision making - both on the borrowing and lending side. As a Data Scientist you will have the opportunity to explore the world of Analytics, Programming, Statistics, Calculus, Probability and Algebra. You will be solving a lot of problems which the banking sector is facing in their day-to-day business running across all dimensions.
- Create and maintain Data warehouse, storing data in a structured format.
- Creating various reports on a monthly, bi-monthly, daily basis.
- Analyze bulk data and us that for decision making.
- Automate repetitive jobs.
- Closely Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets by doing querying or programming.
- Solving complicated business problems for Monexo, leveraging conventional & new age data sources and a wide array of techniques.
- Create reusable algorithms for various mathematical and statistical modeling techniques.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Proficient coding skills in R/Python.
- Bachelor’s degree (Commerce/Engineering) from a Tier I/II institution.
- Should know the basics of Statistics, Probability, Calculus, Algebra.
- Ability to implement Data warehouse and Visualization tools
- Understanding of databases and their structure
- Working knowledge and theoretical understanding of regression, clustering, classification, forecasting, optimization and popular machine learning techniques ? Understand the statistical mechanics behind modeling techniques, understanding of scoring models ? Understand efficient coding standards and has a knack to plan for QC checks before coding ? Strong interpersonal, analytical, written, presentation skills + a good working knowledge of MS Office Suite ? Ability to adapt and willingness to work independently in a high stake, fast changing environment
Last date to apply: 31 December 2018
- Written Test
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA