Job DescriptionAbout the company:
We have an exciting role as Data scientist in our fast growing startup. Sagacito combines data science, mobile technologies, cloud computing and artificial intelligence to solve one of the toughest challenges in business, that of sales. We manage the entire sales process from CXO's to middle managers and ultimately to the frontline sales person. We combine computation and process flow through our suite of products to deliver measurable changes in profitability, market share and great sales execution. We will deliver all this through mobile first technologies using a SaaS model
Designation: Data Scientist
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 2-6 Years'
Salary: 15.00 LPA - 25.00 LPA
Education:B.Tech/ M. Tech (Computer Science + Mathematics)
At least 2-6 years of experience in:
• Machine Learning (including deep learning methods): Algorithm design, analysis and development and performance improvement
- Strong understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering, classification, regression techniques, and recommendation (collaborative filtering) algorithms
- Time Series Analysis
- Optimization techniques and work experience with solvers for MILP and global optimization.
• Data Science
- Good experience in exploratory data analysis and feature design & development
- Experience of applying and evaluating ML algorithms to practical predictive modeling scenarios in various verticals including (but not limited to) FMCG, Media, E-commerce and Hospitality.
• Proficient with programming in Python (must have) &PySpark (good to have). Parallel ML algorithms design and development and usage for maximal performance on multi-core, distributed and/or GPU architectures.
• Must be able to write a production ready code with reusable components and integration into data science platform.
• Strong inclination to write structured code as per prevailing coding standards and best practices.
• Ability to design a data science architecture for repeatability of solutions
• Preparedness to manage whole cycle from data preparation to algorithm design to client presentation at individual level.
• Comfort in working on AWS including managing data science AWS servers
• Team player and good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good experience in Natural Language Processing and its applications (Good to Have)
Skill Set Required:
Machine Learning, Python, NLP
2 - 6 Years
15 - 25 LPA
Share Job with your friends