Multiplier Solutions helps leading hospital networks to make sense of big data, giving marketers and physician relationship teams actionable insights to drive volume and engagement. Our platform brings together robust Business Intelligence tools, the most comprehensive and current data and advanced analytics to produce attributable outcomes. Multiplier's platform is designed to measure Return on Investment and transform marketing and physician relations teams into revenue and profit centre's which include Patient, Consumer, and Physician engagement solutions.
Website: www. multipliersolutions.com
Profile Offered: Data Science Sales and Consulting.
Salary offered: INR 3, 50,000/- LPA to INR 5, 00,000/- LPA for permanent position.
Salary & Service Level Agreement: (18-month service agreement, additional performance incentives)
• There will be 3months internship during which stipend will be paid to the selected candidate. Subsequently, the payroll will be processed as per offer letter
• Stipend: INR 10,000 per month
• Please note we are only looking for students who are willing to take up the job offer. So students who have already got placed can also apply if they are OK with the terms of the offer.
• As part of the job description please note that there is an 18 months service agreement with the company from date of joining as permanent employee
• The service agreement is also applicable during the internship duration since this is an internship cum job offer opportunity.
• It requires the candidate to do a Bank Guarantee of Rs. 70,000 with the company. As per terms of the Bank Guarantee, the candidate will deposit Rs. 70,000 in her/her bank account and enter into a legal understanding with the company. This amount does not need to be submitted to the company.
• Elimination Criterion >70% throughout in 10th, 12th, Graduation
• 1st round: Communication interview-telephonic
• 2nd round: Technical Test
• 3rd round: Technical Interview-Skype
• 4th round: HR Round
Course Specialization: B.Tech
Job Location: Delhi
Joining Date: 15th June 2018
Our analytics based product platform gives good opportunity to learn and sell to senior management of leading hospitals and healthcare providers.
We are looking for ambitious and aggressive professionals, who have skills in driving healthcare sales & marketing, lead generation, client servicing, relationship building. The role will require performing on all key sales activities including:
• Responsible for driving the revenue targets for the company.
• Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Generating the leads from healthcare industry such as hospitals, diagnostic firms, and other healthcare firms and drive product sales.
• Meet and make presentations to owners and senior management
• Maintaining and updating customer databases.
• Tracking the status of business opportunity (inquiry, negotiation, deal finalization, etc.).
• Following up with prospects, negotiating and closing orders.
• Preparing proposals, estimates, and invoices.
• Handling Clients and their queries about products which suit their requirement.
• Branches: Any branches (Male candidates are preferred as this role requires traveling within and outside Delhi)
• Compulsory >70% throughout in 10th, 12th, Graduation is mandatory
• Good communication, comprehension and management skills
• This particular profile needs extremely good communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with potential customers.
• Very good learning directly working with CXOs of top hospitals
• Get to work on business development, CRM, Business analytics development projects
• Also get exposure to consulting skills (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn), website development, SEO etc.
Interview Location:New Delhi, Delhi.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 5 LPA