About The Company:
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more - all developed in-house. We are currently a 600+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this aggressive growth plan, we are looking to hire HTML/ Email Development Interns. We have this opening in both Day and Night shifts. So, please help us understand your shift preference while you apply.
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech, MBA
Internship Duration: 6 months
The candidate will be hired as a full time employee basis the performance during internship period.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
- Work on building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Work on designing solutions and strategies to business challenges
You’d fit in, If you:
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- A Creative thinker with out-of-box solutions.
- Knowledge in data mining
- Knowledge of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of languages like R, SQL, Python, Scala, Java or C++ is an asset.
- Strong mathematical and reasoning skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
And if you're excited about:
- Being a part of company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- Online Test
- Face to Face Interview
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA