About The Company:
Unbxd is the smartest Product Discovery Platform that understands shoppers’ intent and connects them to products they are most likely to buy — across site search, navigation and recommendation purchase journeys. The platform combines AI-based automation, powerful merchandising controls and extensive user experience capabilities, to enhance on-site shopper experience and increase revenue for online retailers.
This applies advanced data sciences to connect shoppers to the products they are most likely to buy, while providing predictive actionable insights for merchandising. With Unbxd’s Machine Learning Site Search, shoppers receive optimized search results based on merchandiser insight coupled with advanced machine learning algorithms.
Unbxd enables 36 billion annual interactions and $4.5 billion in online GMV, for leading retailers like Ashley HomeStore, Express, HSN, and Rue21, across the globe.
Unbxd is trusted by over 1,200 e-commerce websites in 40 countries including Express, Ashley HomeStore, FreshDirect, HSN and ibSupply, to power over 4 Billion interactions a month. If this excites you to know more, you may also not want to miss out would be at our site.
Job Location: Bengalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Batch pass out: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA
10k stipend (2 month Internship)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for a full-time intern to work with our engineering team. You will be helping with data labeling and validation out of our offices. The project involves rating and labeling data including event and profile typeaheads, identifying patterns and providing feedback to engineers to help improve search quality. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in a detail oriented position, and ideally has experience working with ecommerce data. You will get an opportunity to contribute to the product’s success whereby the Machine Learning Models when trained efficiently through precise and clean data would lead to building a quality product with robust performance
- Work closely with a team of data scientists and Analysts to label data that will be used to train and test algorithms for machine learning
- Provide feedback to improve the quality of search results
- Review texts and annotate specific data types based on business need
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
- Deliver quality data under strict deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented, able to focus and commitment to deliver high data entry accuracy consistently through attention to detail
- Tech savvy and ability to speak, read, and comprehend basic ecommerce terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Language (Fluency in English) and Logical reasoning skills,
- Experience with SQL/Python a plus
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks efficiently
- Meticulous, highly motivated, reliable and able to adapt to frequently evolving processes due to the nature of product development cycle
- Comfortable to work independently in a results-driven and fast-paced environment
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverage
- Operation Round
- HR Rounds
B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
2.1 - 2.1 LPA