- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
Nurtr is a data-driven curated marketplace for educational products and services. The platform seeks to help students establish where they are, help identify the gap between where they are and where they want to be and empower them with tools to bridge the gap. Nurtr\'s core team has 45+ years of experience in education, technology, and entrepreneurship with successful track record of building and scaling internet consumer brands. The team comes from IITs, IIMs, and INSEAD and is helped by an active set of advisors and mentors - people who have built and run billion-dollar ventures in technology, consumer goods, and finance.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 12,000 per month In training
INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3 LPA after training
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Should have thorough knowledge of MS Excel- important functions, pivot table and basic macros.
- Should have handled relatively huge data on excel, at least of more than 10000 rows
- Applicant should have an eye for details, be street-smart, should be able to handle ad-hoc tasks and do multitasking efficiently.
- Hands-on experience on Excel preferred
Skill Set Required:
- Good Communication Skills
- Proactive and Willing to learn.
- Telephonic Interview
- Face To Face Interview
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA